Wednesday 29 April 2009

Craft fair planning!

I'm trying to plan for my first craft fair. Just the basics this time, since I don't want too much outlay.

This is my list so far:
  • Public liability - quote received but not taken out yet

  • Paste table - in shed, need to check on condition

  • Table cloth & clips - in Watched section on eBay

  • Jewellery displays - likewise

  • Website - layout done, hosting on order

  • Business cards - on order

  • Boxes and bags

  • Jewellery!

  • Cash box and spare change

  • Notebook for commision orders

There are probably a couple of things I've forgotten, but that's a start.

4 comments:

  1. I hope everything goes well with the fair. Let use know how it goes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. fingers crossed for you, I'm sure you will love every minute
    I have awarded you a "honest scrap award" for your blog..please check out my blog
    http://ticketyboojewellery.blogspot.com/2009/05/honest-scrap-award.html
    to keep this wonderful award going

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good Luck with the first craft fair!
    You can save some cash on the table cloth by using a sheet :). Also make sure you take blank card and tape (in case you need to make up a sign for offers or promos).
    Flask of Soup or tea is useful too!

    Nic xx

    ReplyDelete